It's A Jeep Thing You Would Not Know....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3e7deaf680d73.jpg

niice!!

looks like the guy on the left was fishing.. looks like he found something a little better then a boot

lmao- thats great. looks like the guy tryied to ford the river- and ooooopps- all of a sudden, its deep as hell! hahah

lol that is great, i actually was with one of my friends who attempted something like that, forge a puddle which we found out was a lake, who would have thought? but it was pretty cool until his jeep sank and he was stuck like hell. his engine was destoried, but he put a small block chevy in its place and has a nice lift on it now. it is a sweet jeep.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 23 2003, 06:45 PM
lmao- thats great. looks like the guy tryied to ford the river- and ooooopps- all of a sudden, its deep as hell! hahah

i dunno it kinda looks like they forgot to put the E brake on and it rolled in

I am going to go with that one too. If the back end was sticking up, then it would be more of the river crossing attemt theory

For pure argument's sake, I'm going to say that's a small lake and not a river.

For pure argument's sake, Im going to say that's a small pond not a lake or a river.

=)

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Mar 23 2003, 09:57 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Mar 23 2003, 06:45 PM

i dunno it kinda looks like they forgot to put the E brake on and it rolled in

I thought I posted that--looks like it rolled in backwards, noticed the trampled grass where the jeep is. Note to beginners with manuals--Nuetral + hill = something is gonna get 0wn3d.

Back