IT's ALIVE!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
the rear end of the Ranger is bagged!! holy shit its fast as hell when it airs up. it brings the rear tires off the ground!!! only thing left i got to do is get some fuel line since i had to relocate my gas tank and hook it up. that wont take no time at all to do. im STOKED!! pics coming soon when i get it out in some daylight...

:cool: :mrgreen: :cool:

so fast that it hops ? Didn't take much to make it do that :)

-> Steve

It would be great if you could hit a switch while dropping a gear - make the whole truck launch forward like a cat :)

I got to take a ride in the beast earlier today. It's fun as shit to play with the switches. lol Brian called me a switch whore.

When it airs up it is pretty quick, wouldn't surprise me if you could get it to hop once or twice.

LOL yeah James dug hittin the switches. i looked over at him at one point and he had this huge grin on his face. he couldnt stop hitting the switches...LOL.

so James....when we gonna bag the Civic? :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
LOL yeah James dug hittin the switches. i looked over at him at one point and he had this huge grin on his face. he couldnt stop hitting the switches...LOL.

so James....when we gonna bag the Civic? :ph34r:

Never... Wes... err.. Tristen ... err... Brian. :p

Back