It's official...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Back in the game

s40e5a7daea649.jpg

A little simple green goes a long way

s40e5a833e313d.jpg

Money y0!!!

s40e5a88299d04.jpg

Took six hours, we ran into a couple "snags", found some interesting differences between the CX and the VX, fuel filter, an extra plug on the bay harness. My AC compressor didn't bolt up to the bracket, so it's held on by one bolt, and I didn't have the tension adjuster holes, so it's not hooked up. It's running of the VX ECU, and throwing CEL 41, as expected. Bugs come out tomorrow (hopefully all), and I gotta source a compressor or bracket. Oh well that's all.

Won't an ls bracket help so you can mount the a/c compressor? I think thats what chet used to get his in.

Possible, but we don't have LS's in Germany, just ITR's

i liked your white hatch but this one is starting to grow on me. red seats actually dont look to bad with that color like i thought they would. :thumbup:

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 2 2004, 08:41 PM
red seats actually dont look to bad with that color like i thought they would. :thumbup:

its very festive

treeani.gif

:lmao:

Yea, well, my christmas tree had a dead battery this morning because the negative to the battery was lose, and it didn't recharge itself, and now it has the P30 in and is throwing 22 and 41, so I got some wiring ahead :(

Im digging it. Are you putting your suspension on it as well? The 4x114.3 96 ITR Spec?

Shocks/springs are on, along with sway, strut bars, and tie bar, the 4x114.3 is not coming, it's being sold with the white one. I am either doing a GSR, or ITR conversion someday, I'm thinking GSR because I need rims and tires now, and don't have the cash or time for the twenty lug crew membership dues right now, and there is no reason to waste the money twice.

Or any other 4x100 rims. I was meaning the brake conversion :)

Originally posted by tab@Jul 3 2004, 07:50 PM
You'll work out the bugs. Nice car mang. ;)

Thanks :), I am going to make a subharness for the four wire o2 and the vtec, as OEM as possible. I'll probably takes pics, since a lot of people are always asking about how to wire that crap up.

Back