It's Time To Party!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bl6CRX

What up guys! Its my 21th B-day later on this month, but I'm having a party this Friday night (3/3). Were having a dual party for me and my roomates girl. Heres some art work Lilly did for the facebook announcement:

gallery_25930_281_53908.jpg

All you guys are totally welcome, especially the hippy and slut. We'll probably buy a cheap keg, make some jungle juice, and have the basic hard stuff, so if want something else bring it yourself. Its at my apartment (next to UCLA). Hit me up if you can make it and for directions, I really hope you guys can come and get trashed with me! :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
What up guys! Its my 21th B-day later on this month, but I'm having a party this Friday night (3/3). Were having a dual party for me and my roomates girl. Heres some art work Lilly did for the facebook announcement:

gallery_25930_281_53908.jpg

All you guys are totally welcome, especially the hippy and slut. We'll probably buy a cheap keg, make some jungle juice, and have the basic hard stuff, so if want something else bring it yourself. Its at my apartment (next to UCLA). Hit me up if you can make it and for directions, I really hope you guys can come and get trashed with me! :thumbsup:

Yeah yeah, i just might show up if you dont mind if i bring a friend.. My cars up for a swap at the moment.

Consider the slut there..... I will be punching you 21 times as well.
And remember it's not your 21st BDay unless you PUKE......... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

PM sent.

Happy B Day bro Hope it's a good one.
Make it a memorable one and don't remember a thing!
Wish I could come slap the slut for me

The funny thing is I think Mike was one of the few who DIDN'T puke on Friday.

Back