Ive been hit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

This mornign on my way to high school with my brother i was rearended. I was waiting to take a left turn and he skid into the back of my car.(it was raining and roads were wet. We excange insurance info and decide not to call the police because i hadd to goto shcool and him to work. The only things messed up are the bumper which is bent down like 1/2 an inch, lots of paint off the bumper, exhaust pushed/bent back, tow hook bent and the trunk doesnt seem to want to open without a bunch of pulls of the lever.

I call in make a claim then the last thing the lady tells me is that the guy purchased a progressive policy but doesnt have progressive insurance..Anyone know what this means exactly?

probably that your screwed. Id call the police, even if I had to go somewhere. Missing an hour or 2 of HS isnt going to kill you, and Im sure that guys boss wont mind.
what state are you in?

you fucking idiot.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CALL THE COPS.

all he has to say is that he never hit you, and with no proof, you're fucked.

Usually relatives are not considered credible witnesses... at least in my experiences. He probably didn't want you to call the cops cause he was uninsured.

also how could he explain the fact i have his policy number, phone number, name, the 2 cars that were on hte insurance card and his lisence plate?

yeah dan, you're fucked... dont expect to get anyhting outta the guy. CT especially sucks, its not like MA where you can go to jail for driving without insurance.

If neega no call police, neega no get no police report. If neega no get no police report, neega no get no insurance claim. If neega no get no insurance claim, neega no be able to collect from insurance company, neeeegaaaaa!

You are on tonite man with these replys. But yeah you might be able to call the claims adjuster and get him to look at both cars. tell me you got his adresses right? Then the claims adjuster can determine if there was an accident. But that still wont prove fault. You need solid proof. But good luck.

call the cops now, sometimes you can file an accident report after the fact...

and its most likely that progressive sold him a policy thats carried by a diffrent insurer...

at least thats what it sounds like to me?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 19 2004, 08:22 PM
If neega no call police, neega no get no police report. If neega no get no police report, neega no get no insurance claim. If neega no get no insurance claim, neega no be able to collect from insurance company, neeeegaaaaa!
[post=404980]Quoted post[/post]​

At least he didn't crash his BMW Sevinah Series, neega!

you usually need police reports for it to go thru to insurance companies...atleast some companies....and depending on the severity of the accident.

Originally posted by Callidus@Oct 20 2004, 06:16 PM
shoulda called the cops man :shrug2: don't know what to tell you
[post=405215]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea & shit when I was in HS I looked for oppurtunities like this to NOT goto school..

NERD!

:)

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 20 2004, 09:23 AM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 19 2004, 08:22 PM
[post=404980]Quoted post[/post]​

At least he didn't crash his BMW Sevinah Series, neega!
[post=405130]Quoted post[/post]​

I was wondering if someone would get it. :)

Back