I've been meaning to do this for awhile now.... PIZZA!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow. Looks good.

I have a decent recipe. Nothing I'd pertsonally brag about, though. I'm a meat guy. I love meat on my pizza.

All foods are regionally based, so that the farther you go away, the worse it becomes.

If you have Clam Chowder in Boston, you'll never eat it anywhere else (Well, I mean, you CAN make it). Corn chowder in PA, Escargot in New Orleans, Mexican in Texas, Lobster in Maine.

NYC Pizza is pretty famous, and Chicago is too - But I bet that only Total and Slush will get this one....

Taylor Ham sandwiches.

It pisses me off when someone says, "Pork Roll".

I'll slit y0 throat mother fucka! Hahaha. No seriously, I'm not even joking, its not pork roll.

slush may not get that, because the girl I was seeing from down in his area called it pork roll which drove me bizerk.

It pisses me off when someone says, "Pork Roll".

I'll slit y0 throat mother fucka! Hahaha. No seriously, I'm not even joking, its not pork roll.

slush may not get that, because the girl I was seeing from down in his area called it pork roll which drove me bizerk.
It's fucking delicious whatever you call it. Yes my area calls it Pork Roll but if you order a Taylor Ham they know what your talking about and don't see a difference. Now the whole Hero/Sub/Hoagie deal is where it gets dangerous.

I had my first Taylor Ham and Egg sandwich in Newark in front of the courthouse / prison. I dropped it on the ground.

I picked it back up and ate that fucker.

Back