jackasses need to die

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I washed the Acura TL sunday, dried with a towel and as always I check for any dings, scratches or anything that might have happened that week so I can fix them... fast foward to tuesday. I park at safeway and walk into the booz store to pick up some good stuff. 5 mins later I come out and as soon as I walk to my car I can see that someone has hit the door with their door. they left a good 14-16" worth of paint scuffs on my door. it looks like its just their paint so it should come off easy. sure enough a simple buffing removed it. 2 days later (tonight) I walk out to my car and sure enough I see that someone has nailed the same spot on the door but this time chipping the paint down to the base, it was so bad I used my finger nail to remove the lose paint around the chip. It also very slightly cresed the door in that area. with out having an eye for knowing how to look for things like that you wouldnt notice.

but still. twice in 2 days! come F-in on! I just sanded down the spot and I'm applying touch up paint then once that drys I'll sand it back down and buff it out to a shine.

PITA since I just buffed/rewaxed that door all of 2 days ago.

Bah

On top of that I always make a point to park in spots that have lots of room or are far away so no one else parks next to me. I'm bad to the point that when I get out if Im not straight I'll get back in and adjust my park job.

STILL twice in 2 days I had some asshat... oh bah

FUCKING KILL THEM. Seriously. Dont they know what they are dealing with. A TL is a gorgeous car...work of art really. It diserves to be respected...

Hell, i park close to my buddy's F-350 ALL the time...its a shit bucket on wheels, and i still have the common courtesey not to hit the thing with my door (of the shit bucket protege). I know what ya mean jeffie. Blatant disrespect pisses me off more than id like to admit...

I really dont care what car it is. If Im parked next to a 1985 nova I still will go out of my way not to hit it or brush up on it.

I still can't believe I've had my Z for going on 3 years and there's not a single door ding in it.

I'd rather have a scratch or rock chip then a door ding. I cannot stand looking down the side of a clean car and seeing little dimples. IMO the worse thing ever body damange wise (on the minor end)

i hear ya. i always park at the end of the grocery store lot and away from the carriage coral. so for the sti has dent free...... lol well, on the doors at least.

Back