Japaese HIRO & USRacing DA Integra parts sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnd2gen

Got more Hiro re-issue Wings and USracing Front lips

Hiro Rear Deck Spoiler (Re-issue, made by Pancake Racing in Japan): $225 (was $300)
The HIRO Rear Deck Spoiler comes in unpainted Black FRP, and come with 4 stay clips for easy installation. The fitment is perfect for all Hatchback 1990-1993 DA Integra’s. The cost is 225$ plus shipping which should be around 80$ from Orange County, CA. Delivery times will vary based on zip codes.
This is a very rare chance to get a real HIRO Rear Deck Spoiler (This is a discontinued item in Japan, and these are re-issued exclusively for Pancake Racing for sale in America)

'90-'91 USRacing Front Lip Spoiler: This is the original USRacing lip made specifically for Pancake Racing for sale in America: $190 (was $250)
These are made from BLACK Fiberglass instead of the original white Fiberglass. The Lip Spoiler comes with all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation. The fitment is perfect for the 90-91 bumper. The cost is $190 plus shipping which should be around $60 from Orange County, CA. Delivery times will vary based on zip codes.

This is a very rare chance to get a real USRAcing front lip (This is the first time the USRacing front lip has been available for sale in America.
NOTE: THE USRACING FRONT LIP DOES NOT FIT ON THE 92-93 BUMPER
Those who have given me their contact info first will have first priority for availability. All of these must be prepaid in full to reserve your order. Only limited quantities available.

Get the combined package deal to turn your DA into a track monster:

thepits.jpg

MeLeaBW.jpg

DSC_AGL.jpg

DSC_Wing.jpg

thepits.jpg

DSC_Side.jpg

Package deal:
HIRO Rear Deck Spoiler and USRacing Front Lip for 400$ plus shipping, which should be around 120$ from Orange County, CA.
If anyone has questions about these products, you should email me at tnd2gen@yahoo.com

Payment:
Via Paypal to which will incur a 2.9% paypal service fee on your total.
You can also send a certified bank check.

Once payment is received, the parts will be shipped within 2-3 days. Shipping ETA will be based on destination (approx. 10 business days).

Patrick

Ya, huge rock on the middle of the HWY driving back from Time Attack. Worst part is that the track was drenched and filled with rain puddles (no wipers, or air filter), and I posted second fastest with no damage! And then I drive home and hit a huge bolder.

Its not bad, I could still drive home. But seeing as the most expensive thing on my car (Maxime Works Header) got smushed, not to mention I have holes in my floorboard, Im pretty bummed about it. New Carbon front hand made diffuser (2 weeks old) split in half. 4 month old all stainless A pipe, dented....

i heard from digitalHorizon on another board, but he didnt give details

he also said you're done for a while, so i take it no Buttonwillow event in April

you're two years too late cr this thread is two years old. check the dates next time, newb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back