japandomesticmotor.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Nov 30 2003, 07:26 PM
sorry for a dumb question but i'm new here. what is hmo's full name? thanks.

Honda Motors Online my newbie friend

My friend just bought his swap from HMO, and the head had quite a bit of water in it, but it was because they had hot tanked the engine during the inspection before they sent it out. It was a great engine, except the distributer was broken, and It cost an extra 150$ to replace... Overall, it was a good experience though, everyone there was helpfull.

Originally posted by Iquark@Nov 30 2003, 10:23 PM
My friend just bought his swap from HMO, and the head had quite a bit of water in it, but it was because they had hot tanked the engine during the inspection before they sent it out. It was a great engine, except the distributer was broken, and It cost an extra 150$ to replace... Overall, it was a good experience though, everyone there was helpfull.

they offer a nothing broken guarentee... you should have just called about it they would have fixed it (sent you one that wasnt broken)

this is for all that have ordered from HMO... have the engines you guys ordered been fairly cleaned up? not real cruddy or anything horrible in appearance with the block, manifolds, or tranny?

i have ordered 7 swaps from them, 5 first-gen B16's, and 2 GSR's..

there engines are by far the best of the companies i have dealt wit.

now, that being said, you will have to spend money on them when you get them.

You will have to buy a timing belt, water pump, and it doesn't hurt to buy a clutch..

not to mention plugs, wires, cap & rotor..

this is not a knock on HMO.. you have to do that for ANY engine you buy

:werd: :withstupid:

basic maintainance is always a good idea ... then you know the parts are fresh and everything is up to date

Dont get Jipped off from them...just bid your own motor back from the auction...Thats how i got my JDM GEEZER... :spin:

Originally posted by SiKoNe@Nov 29 2003, 07:29 PM
Sassi will you marry me,if indeed that is your official websight :wub:

That is my website, but I have a boyfriend. Sorry!

like i said before, JDMinc.com is a great website, i didnt need you replace anything plugs wires everything was brand new, they gave me the linkage and axles for free also.

yeah. i was aware of timing belts, water pump, and clutch... but good thing you brought the ignition to my attention. oil pumps probably wouldn't hurt either.

but basically... these engines are pretty damn clean like they were given an acid bath???

good fucking god .... stop the fuckin leg humping bullshit

Back