Japanese bike police > US bike police.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
The story behind it is this video is it's of some motorcycle training for police officers.
I can't even see an American officers manage to do this on a pocket bike.

21 meg download.

Yeah, US motorcycle cops can do things like this. I know one guy that does it, and he's actually more than happy to do some tricks too. He'll skitch the side, wheelie / stoppie, and when he takes off in the 180 he actually stays on the seat and uses the scrape bars. He can do it all without touching the ground too.

When your job is on 2 wheels, it's tough to NOT get that good.

-> Steve

Main problem I have with the Maryland cops (a good problem for me) is they ONLY use Ultra Classics. they weigh something like 700lbs and are slow as dirt.

Some states are changing over to BMWs they should beable to do things like in that video. But, for the MD police officers. They have to ride a pig that cant handle in the first place.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 13 2005, 06:34 PM
The story behind it is this video is it's of some motorcycle training for police officers.
I can't even see an American officers manage to do this on a pocket bike.

21 meg download.
[post=553947]Quoted post[/post]​

The Indianapolis police can do tricks and the whatnot. They're in New Haven's parade every year. Dunno why though.

Back