Jay's '88 CR-X HF Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are You swapping the tranny? If you are PM Me I need an HF tranny Well second gear out of one anyhow. Also where in Il Are ya??

i'm not too sure on how the engine/transmission is going to go. i'd like to build a d16, but i might use the d15. and like i said, i don't know about the transmission yet.

i'm in columbia, il.

:werd:
And you especially cant decide its not rice when that same car has bullet hole stickers above the mod in question! :eek:

I already stated that I bought the car like that. twisted stickers, bullet hole stickers, a few other ones, I thought it was really stupid so I scraped them off this morning

i found 2 replacement quarters on ebay for $90 shipped..those rockers are going to be a bitch...goodluck

thanks injen i need all the luck i can get. we have all welders and equipment in the garage in the pics. i just need to quit bein so lazy and get to it.

i'm lookin into a zc setup so bear with me as i learn what i need to and all, this is a new game for me, i rebuilt my f22 up and down, just learning new stuffs.

alright wildcat it's looking good for you!

it might be a little bit, and i might take the engine out sooner than later and sell the tranny to you, gotta see what my buddy thinks. we're building our cr-x's together, he's just not public with it, lol.

Last edited:
ok so it's official. the d15b6 is coming out, it's a complete engine as it sits now.

if i have any local takers for the whole setup minus transmission, either pm or post in here.

if i don't get any offers on the complete engine/ecu, shoot me offers or post them here for individual parts and we will talk!

thanks for your time everyone/anyone who is concerned.

Wildcat has dibs on the trans.

sorry for the absence, i'm hopefully gonna go with a zc setup, with internals and hoping for a turbo in the future.

Back