JDM digital climate control system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i got my JDM digital climate control system for my Integra. it looks pretty damn cool. pic:

gallery_16_56_1092438408.jpg

but a big problem has came up. i know i have to get the JDM surrounding for it, but when i looked in my car to make sure it was just a bezel piece for the it, well its not. the bezel also is connected to the speedo, tach gauge bezel for it. its the outter bezel piece and not the piece where the gauges are. SOO i think i am going to have to get the JDM piece (its RHD and i DONT wanna convert my car to RHD) and cut it (the JDM bezeland my OEM one up, take the JDM piece and fiberglass it to my OEM one so it will fit right. i also am going to have to look for the sensors and wiring harness for it so i can hook it up and have it working right. i dunno tho...

my other option is to sell it and let have some other schmuck deal with it. ahh well. but yeah there it is.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Aug 13 2004, 08:14 PM
nice.. But I wouldn't go through all that..
[post=376640]Quoted post[/post]​

This coming from a JDM Playa. :p

Thats all you did all day is just take a pic and fuck around in the Teg? haha :ph34r: :ph34r:

nice bezel...figure out a way to hammer it in there.

I'd buy it from you, but wait, my integra didn't come with a/c...hrmm...guess the good ol tried and true plactic knob is gonna have to work for me. :)

Seems too gimmicky, but I guess that's why it's jdm. :p

If you're willing to go through all the trouble of getting the JDM bezel ($$$) and hacking it up to fit in your LHD dash, I would just recommend fabbing up a plastic bezel on your own. It'll be much cheaper, and if you screw it up you can just buy more plastic that looks like your dash and do it again.

making a custom bezel isnt going to work. i didnt know until after looking at my dash, that the black bezel that surrounds the climate control area is also connected to the surround of the gauge cluster area. its one big piece. i may just sell the thing, but i dont know...

Why not? Get a piece of smooth black plastic and form it to what you want, then cut out the center section of your current console and mold it in.

Or sell it. :)

Back