Jdm Gsr & Civic Stuffs For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teambypass

Hi guys, after a few problems, I finally got my civic done and running. I love how quick the car take off compared to the stock cx motor. I raced a few cars on the freeway and I was amazed by how easily I left those guys behind. I have the chance to run against a supra twin turbo from a start light and I was suprise how I was able to tail him. If I have my tach connect and know exactly when to shift or what RPM I am at, I would be able to run quicker. Hi guys, here are what I have for grab after my swap....

1. An OBDI JDM GSR throtle body($70 ship) they put an obdi on my obdii motor so I got an obdii for my car costing $150 my loss is your gain
2. a 98 complete JDM GSR wire harness from motor to ecu, I cut at least three plugs to my swap. ($60 ship)
3. 98 JDM GSR driver side mount at the dealer costing $60, $50 ship.
4. 96 civic CX wire harness from motor to ecu for swap B-series $60 ship
5. 98 JDM GSR rear engine mount ($50 ship)
6. 98 JDM GSR AC bracket with AC still entact ($100)
7. my stock 96 civic CX has 80k miles on and is for sale $600 plus shipping.this including motor and transmission still on, stock header to catalytic converter down pipe, some mountings, including wire harness if it havent been sold, shiftlikage, ecu. I dont know if these prices are overstated or understated, so price can be negotiable. email me at All_tracboy@hotmail.com if you want pictures
thanks

Back