jdm gsr lsd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

commador

ok, I found out that the jdm gsr had the option of coming with an lsd. I am gettign a jdm halfcut soon, and I would like some pointed to find out if the tranny that comes with it will be an lsd. What should I look for?

Originally posted by commador@Jul 26 2004, 09:13 PM
ok, I found out that the jdm gsr had the option of coming with an lsd. I am gettign a jdm halfcut soon, and I would like some pointed to find out if the tranny that comes with it will be an lsd. What should I look for?
[post=368381]Quoted post[/post]​

One most tranny's that I have seen with LSD's, they will have a stamp that says LSD on the bell housing. Its pretty aparent when you see it.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jul 26 2004, 08:36 PM-->
@Jul 26 2004, 09:13 PM
ok, I found out that the jdm gsr had the option of coming with an lsd. I am gettign a jdm halfcut soon, and I would like some pointed to find out if the tranny that comes with it will be an lsd.  What should I look for?
[post=368381]Quoted post[/post]​

One most tranny's that I have seen with LSD's, they will have a stamp that says LSD on the bell housing. Its pretty aparent when you see it.
[post=368392]Quoted post[/post]​

do you think there is a good chance the tranny I get will come with one then?

Back