jdm h22 in 94 ex accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

ok i have my jdm swap all in and it turns over but i am getting no spark, i have power into the distributor, injector pulse,ive tried different distributor and also tried my f22 ecu as well as the p13, p13 ecu doesnt flash any codes??? can anyone help me?????

Have you tried taking each plug/wire combination and seeing if each one sparks individually? By touching each one to a ground on the chassis and then cranking the engine....?

Is it internal coil? Is EVERYTHING connected? Try what he said, and check your connections, ECU fuse, etc. We'll try to help more with details.

internal coil and everything is connected have checked evrything at the ecu and tried botyh ecu's p13 and f22 ecu also tried different distributor and have checked each plug no spark in any

In my 92, I had to run a hot wire to the internal coil, because mine was originally external. Another guy I know did the same swap, and the coil was bad. Was yours originally internal?

When I did my swap I had to rewire the wires that went from the external coil into the distributor (as the H has an internal coil). I would double check your wiring there.

:rant: That's tough......Damn. So we know that you have power to the distributor. You have switched ECU's. You've switched distributors. No codes. Is it possible that the fuse to the ECU is popped? I dunno, trying to help. It seems to me that if you wired something wrong you would get some sort of code. Let us know how it turns out, I'm really curious.

Good Luck

i think my ecu is bad my buddy is kind like my mechanic and hes been helping me ever since i started having this sark issue and he did all inds of tests and he says that it my ecuBLAH im so pissed it took me a month and a half to find one and i paid 275 dolars for it god damn it im so sick of this mess im really starrting to get discouraged :(

Back