JDM H22A swap into '93 honda accord with stock F22A1: vacuum guide

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pfcchurch

Have u had ur VTEC
This is a homemade diagram of how the vacuum lines should be hooked up if you had a 1993 honda accord with a f22a1 and swapped for a jdm h22a. The only diffrence is that I am not able to hook up the IAB valve yet. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I sat down and looked at vacuum hose diagrams for both the f22 and h22 and this is how the swap should look.

do u have any idle problems? can u show me how to hook up the evap purge and fpr solenoid? those r the wires i got to ecu
A4-vtec
D6-vtec
A17-secondary intake solenoid
D3-knock
A20 to ?
A10 to ?
thank you

does ur h22a comes with this and do u know how to hook it up
h22a1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, im guessing that you have an accord, well the lil thing in the pic is the EVAP purge solenoid, u dont need it, run the vaccum hose from the fuel pressure regulator to the intake manifold where it plugs in from the EVAP purge solenoid, u already have one in ur lil control box mounted on the fire wall above ur fuel filter. My previous post shows exactly how to hook up the vaccum hoses. Here are two vacuum schematics, there for a 92-95 prelude, I used this and made the one that u saw in the first place. If you have any questions feel free to ask, my email is spc_church@yahoo.com

Back