JDM H22a Wiring Harness Diagram

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AccordTunr333

Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for my '94 JDM H22a. I'm looking to identify all the sensors while the engine is being built up to make the install a little easier. I've got the Helms for the engine, but nothing seems to line up like the manual shows that it should. I'm thinking this might be a right hand drive factor but i really have no clue. Any help or info on where i might come across one of these diagrams would be great. Thanks Everyone!

-Garrett

nah the helms should tell you kust what you need to know as far as sensors go and theyre in the same place be it right, left, center, or any drive for that matter :p

These might help. You're trying too hard. Just adapt your old harness and add a couple wires.

My Gallery

are you in australia or in uk? hell i cant even get access to a helms manual for a prelude, let alone any manual for a prelude. Im just going it blind hahaha, nar, i'll workl it out.

there can anly be one combination of wire that will work so i guess i'll play mix and match till i have it right lol

Originally posted by dtaila@Jan 27 2004, 11:04 PM
are you in australia or in uk? hell i cant even get access to a helms manual for a prelude, let alone any manual for a prelude. Im just going it blind hahaha, nar, i'll workl it out.

there can anly be one combination of wire that will work so i guess i'll play mix and match till i have it right lol

Post a question, and we'll answer. It's not that hard with a little help.

Back