1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jdm Itr 23mm Rear Sway Bar

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by asmallsol, May 2, 2003.

1. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

USDM is only like 60 new, what does the 23mm one go for. RCrew had them for 120, i saw one site as low as 90. What is the best price on them. Also, Does the BSQ kit work with the 23 or is only the 22mm? If I found just the bar, could i buy the USDM endlinks or would they be too small?

2. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

not sure what the BSQ kit is, but i know when i put my ITR rear sway on (usdm) the kit came with bushings for the endlinks, because the holes on the sway bar are much bigger than the si's end links. i'm sure you could find one at a hardware store somewhere. i think rcrew's bar comes with endlinks. and buying endlinks alone are pretty expensive, i'd say find a bar with endlinks.

3. solblu

solblu Senior Member

The USDM Integra endlinks work fine. Call a junkyard and get them. I got mine from Import Salvage with my front LCA's for a couple dollars more.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

brian w can probably get them as well

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted