JDM ITR axles in my 93 Hatch???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hatch-R

Ok this is the story.........I'm planning on getting a b18C5 put into my 93 Hatch Cx but this is the problem......from what I understand, some jdm itr axles won't fit in my hatch with this swap depending on what year the motor is sooooo................. what year itr axles work with the swap and what years don't (All "jdm" parts)

oh yea and the linkage too <_< is it compatible??? :huh:

and also, say the jdm axles and linkage i get don't work with my swap, what other car or swap would they be compatible with cuz i would definately have to get rid of them and i dunno what they would be compatible with??????

I got alotta competition and most of it is in my own garage where my hatch ly next to a :angry: 350Z :angry:

the integra linkage will work with your car

the only ITR axles that dont fit are the JDM 00+ ones
where are you getting the engine from
got my JDM 00+ ITR swap from hmotorsonline and it came with regular teg axles

I'm gonna be picking it up from some warehouse in Virginia called Noyan USA ever heard of them??? check out the link it says "taken from a running car in japan 98+" so I'm guessing the axles and linkage are taken from it too making it a jdm B18C and not a usdm B18C5

I ordered some 98 gsr axles just in case and a 95 LS integ linkage but if this stuff iz gonna fit then why bother wasting money ya know???????

The only thing i'm really concerned about is getting jdm 00+ itr axles and linkage and they don't fit. Who would be able to use them and how could i determine the difference between regular B-Series axles n linkage and the 00+ jdm itr ones before attempting to do the swap???

LINK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2453074902

THANX FOR ALL THE HELP :worthy:

never heard of em

places generally dont ship an engine with 00+ JDM ITR axles because virtually no one can use them (only way you can use 00+ IDM ITR axles is if you have a 5 lug conversion from an 00+ JDM ITR)
so like i said you will most likely get regular integra axles with the engine

as long as the shift linkage is for a 3rd gen integra it will work in a 5th gen civic

oh ok thanx for all the info................

I'll let u know how the hatch holdz up against the Z when everythings all done

Originally posted by hybridalien@Jan 13 2004, 01:27 AM
if you what to use the itr axles you need a 5 lugs conversion

actually you're a little off on that

you need a 5 lug conversion from a 00+ JDM ITR
the 96-99s have the same size as the rest of the integras
the 97-01 USDM ITR is the same as the rest of the integras

so simply saying you need a 5 lug conversion to run 00+ JDM ITR axles is not accurate

Originally posted by Hatch-R@Jan 14 2004, 04:27 AM
OK so what axles would be compatible with a CTR swap???? would regular 94-01 integ B-Series axles work???

Yes.

Back