Jdm Itr Headlamp Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SIRH22

Has anyone done a JDM Integra Type R headlamp conversion on there 5th Gen. Accord? If so,how difficult and how much did it cost?

Why not do the 1-piece ATR headlight conversion? I know there's still some modification that needs to be done, but I'm sure that it's less than converting to an ITR setup.

If you want to go with JDM One piece headlight i have a pair thats for sale and they will work with your stock halogen bulbs, they are not blacked out, they have a chrome backing. the Euro R HID type wont work because the bulb fixtures are completly different believe me i know and when you go HID its not cheap, you have to get ignitors and some other expensive stuff to make it work i know a guy on ebay whos starting bid was $850.00 for the complete setup ill give mine away for $250 used from a CF4 SiR Accord that came without the i couldnt use them because i needed the HID type they are very similar to your stock headlight i believe you have a CD5 accord so you'd probably spend about $500 tops to make them fit, if that much.you might have figure someway to mount the headlight then you'll have to figure out how much you need to the trim the hood, fender and might be your bumper then smoothen the edges on the sheetmetal and plastic, prime and repsray. i dont think it should cost more than your average fender bender so be wary of crooks trying to break it off in ya so look for a reputable shop (im not an expert but thats what it takes to do a one off job and i'm just trying to help). if you were to go with the JDM Integra Type R headlamp conversion it'll probably cost more because they will have to add metal to make it fit because of the thinner profile of the Integra headlight. I have pics of the SiR headlights if you're interested and Honda didnt make a one piece headlight for your model accord from factory just letting you know.

Back