jdm itr swap in 92 civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

13devils

what do I need to swap a 97 itr into a 92 civic si, but I still want to stay obd1

hey all u need is a obd1 distributor from any dohc vtec motor that is obd1 so like a 94-95 gsr or delsol dohc vtec will work. for mounts u will need the front tranny mount and rear tranny mount from a 94+ integra or any b series honda (delsol witha b16 will work) and the front lower motor mount from the integra or delsol dohc vtec and the axles shift linkage and shifter stabilizer from a delsol dohc vtec or 94 + integra. all the other stuff should plug in. now for the front lower tranny mount that u will need from the integra the part of the mount that is bolted to ur civic u will need to transfer to the front integra mount. u will have to do this on both mounts ( front tranny and lower front motor) or they wont fit properly. good luck with the swap man if u need any help just private message me i will be glad to help.

peace Brent

delsol shift llinkage will not work in a 92-95 civic only 94+ integras, and when you get the enigne get all the mounts with it.

Back