JDM Shopping Spree...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well...the trip is on, and so far I bought 3 sets of wheels..and plan to get more...

Shoot up some Idea's on some JDM rims some of the people here want...

So far, I got some red Advan A3A's, Watanabe RS-8's for the civic, and some Hayashi Meshies....

this time...I'm looking at rims that I can get at a fair price, dirty or in need of a polishing, and something wort the trip...if I go he old school route, then I can get about 10-15 sets...if I get into the newer stuff...then I can only get about 5-6 sets...

But rims are not the only thing I'm after...I'm also doing LSD's, turbo's, carbs, basically...everything that can fit in small boxes, and won't kill on shipping...no bumpers or body kits, or other bulky items...

So if you see something on the Japanese yahoo auctions...then post it up, and I'll look at it, and see if it's possible...

Here's what I got so far... :)

600x450-0005931.jpg

hiro_chevy-img600x450-1108460573ds1cf0007.jpg

van238-img600x450-1108910878wata-1.jpg

It's going to be cool to ahhh test fit everything on my cars...to uhhh....photo shoot...yeah...thats the ticket.. ;)

Plus...I'm also going to install a small oven in the garage, and give my hand at some powdercoating this year...so that means I can get really junked up rims, and make them like new again. And I already got the polishing stuff already..so I can get them to shine again... :)

those panasports look nice the rest just look like throw aways

Get some Enkei RSIII's or Mugen CF48's and you're set.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 4 2005, 03:23 PM
i like that second set. whats the specs on them?
[post=482689]Quoted post[/post]​

Advan A3A's, 13X6, 4X114.3 offset +6 :)

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 4 2005, 04:49 PM
Hey Clayton...I hate you.

Jus thought I'd let you know.

<_<
[post=482754]Quoted post[/post]​

I luv you too... :wub:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 4 2005, 06:24 PM
You know what I'm after - fender-mount mirrors for the Z!
[post=482807]Quoted post[/post]​

Me too.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 4 2005, 11:17 PM
whats the specs on those panasports? price?
[post=482924]Quoted post[/post]​

15x6.5 5x114.3 (Type-R) offset +39 current bids is $400...with no bids. One has a scratch, shown in the pic. But they have tires on them :( which means I can't ship the tires. And to remove them is $30 for the junk fee's, and then the shipping to the in-laws house will be around $40, and then the shipping to here will average about $80-120...plus add a little fee that goes to the wife....to make her happy, so she will do this more often :)

Back