JDM SOURCE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmjones

hi all im thinking of buying an engine from JDM Source and i was just curious if anyone's bought anything from there already. It seems like they have the cheapest prices of anyone and i was kind of curious about that. If you have bought from them or know someone who has bought from them please give some feedback on the purchase. Good or bad. thanks all.

p.s. Im here in lafayette louisiana and sticking out hurricane RITA so i know how bad its getting out here. To anyone else in texas or southwest louisiana be safe and good luck.

impressive website, but i've never herd of them. they don't include all the parts for a swap, they're missing axels, shift linkage and mounts. prices are on par with hmotorsonline, so nothing too impressive when the missing parts for swap are considered. i'd still go with http://www.hmotorsonline.com ... tried and true, proven over and over.

i bet that these are the same guys that have been scamming for several years now. same style flash site that osaka and total jdm had. go with hmotorsonline end of story pay the extra 100 or 2.

dont believe me go search on honda tech about those 2 companies or even here.

Back