jdmtigerjapanese.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97hatchdx

is jdmtigerjapanese.com a reputable seller? im looking for motors but dont know where to look

So I assume you're looking for a D15B then? That's the only OBD2 D-series engine it looks like they sell.

I'd call H-Motors and ask them if they have anything OBD2. Sometimes they get stuff that isn't listed with the regularly stocked engines on their site...

im looking for anything that comes with a trans trans is not required tho it would just be nice. trying to stay under a thou.

also im really looking for the d16y8

but i hear the d15b is better than the y8. so idfk

ebay, I know sometimes it's a gamble but with a D, they're a dime a dozen so I'd say take the chance.

Have you checked your local CraigsList? I see a lot of D-series engines for sale on mine...

honestly a motor with a 100k is a solid powerplant as long as you check it out thoroughly. I would suggest a b series motor if you are really looking for an increase in power. Even an ls swap would give you alot to work with while a d series engine lacks in so many aspects. Many on this site especially will tell you d is the way to go. But if you take your time(as you should) you can do a b series swap for around a thousand and be much happier in the end.

not looking for b. if you read my original post im looking to stay under 1000$.

i dont feel like doing all the wiring and shit. ill run wires for vtec but thats about it.

How in the world would you be able to do a b series swap for around a 1000. I have been researching for over a year and I have never come across a b engine for under 1700 or so (complete swap). If you know how I would love to know.

I've done all my LS swaps for under a g, I've done 3, you just have to find those great deals.

Same with the D, it'll pop up, keep looking.

Yes, you do. I think he was just saying he got uber good deals on his swaps, like bought them from friends, off Craigslist, etc...

Back