jessica simpson explains the internet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't care if she is stupid. i would do anything humanly possible to impregnate her with my child. she's hot, she's rich, i would die happy with her.

yea she would be a great fuck toy, but i bet you would have better conversations with bonsai trees.

So what? you do her...then talk to your plants...they said plants grow better when you talk to them lol. :mrgreen:

You guys do realize that this is fake right? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but you guys are talking like she really is that stupid. If you really think she is that stupid, then you are way to gullible (sp?) when it comes to reality tv.

yes, its fake, but yes, shes really that stupid.

She'd call in a roto router before a cisco router :p

who are one of the few men in america who need to connect with the shallow, horny, "ill fuck anything with a slit between 'er legs" guy inside yourself.

Shes hot, case closed.

I like Jessica because she's above other chicks in her range. She's not a whore, there are no nipple shots, she's not perpetually drunk, and she's not "blingy", flaunting off all this shit (Except that fucking house, which isn't even really that great). Her sister is more of a tramp.

I like her all around, and she's got a sense of humor. The Nick and Jessica show proved that.

Back