Jet Li

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah this movie is old for people who are really into movies. It is a good movie sory-wise, but some aspects of most fight scenes in the film were quite over-the-top.

Feel free to flame me about how I don't appreciate chinese film making and all that bs, but it could have been better.

never even heard of hero. is there a link to a promo site or something?

Saw it yesterday. Ended up driving 2 hours to the nearest major city because they didn't release it here at the corner of bumfunk and you-got-a-pretty-mouth. Overall, I thought it was very good. I liked it.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 30 2004, 05:51 PM
Saw it yesterday. Ended up driving 2 hours to the nearest major city because they didn't release it here at the corner of bumfunk and you-got-a-pretty-mouth. Overall, I thought it was very good. I liked it.
[post=383907]Quoted post[/post]​

You live just a town over from me.. In the middle your-pretty-like-a-girl and a paved road

I saw this movie about a year ago on dvd, i geuss it was pretty clever to rerelease it for money making purposes. I saw it again today and i honestly didnt know it was going to be the same movie, i had never heard of anyone rereleasing a movie, but i geuss it hadnt been releasedin the states, still it really freaked all of my friends out when i told them what was going to happen everytime, they thought i was a freakin prophet or some ish.

Back