Jody's future boss is a hot bitch with a hot new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who gives a fuck what the hell the sluttress drives. I wonder how many blowjobs she gave to get that?

Quoted post[/post]]
who gives a fuck what the hell the sluttress drives. I wonder how many blowjobs she gave to get that?

Say what you want about Paris Hilton . . . . every guy on this board would sleep with her in a heartbeat.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
only if I got to own the maclaren...while she polished the stickshift
there, fixed it for ya
fixed again...

fuck that bitch! I don't care what she drives..I would never want to stick my ding dong in that hosebeast! :moon: :moon: :bash:
:werd:
I wouldn't even sleep with her for the "bling" factor. She just doesnt do it for me, period.

i honestly could care less what she drives. and all honestly, i wouldnt fuck that skinny bitch. that bitch is so skinny that she could hide behind a lightpole...LOL

:werd: who gives a fucking shit what this girl does... who cares if she has sex, who cares what car she drives, who gives a fucking shit?!!?!! not me. People need to learn that they still shit and breathe just like us... they got money la tee freakin da

You could probably get diseases just from standing nearby, much less hittin' it.

No thanks, not even for a $500k car.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'd give a blowjob for a McLaren SLR.

Quoted post[/post]]fuck that bitch! I don't care what she drives..I would never want to stick my ding dong in that hosebeast! :moon: :moon: :bash:
Matt, if Paris Hilton was spread-eagle in front of you screaming 'Give it to me! Give me a ride on the bologna pony!', you know you'd lay the meat to her.

Quoted post[/post]]I wouldn't even sleep with her for the "bling" factor.
You lie.

Quoted post[/post]] that bitch is so skinny that she could hide behind a lightpole...LOL
...and the pot calls the kettle black

Quoted post[/post]]
You could probably get diseases just from standing nearby, much less hittin' it.

No thanks, not even for a $500k car.
You would DEFINITELY hit it.

you can sit here and say you wouldnt do her till your blue in the face but if she walked up to any of you, grabbed your cock and told you she wanted fuck right now you would think twice. so stop lying :mrgreen:

She's a retard - like getting blown by a down's syndromer. Her face is caved in, her torso is misshapen and her arms are no more than 2 inches wide at any point. She's a walking train-wreck - a worn shoe.

That's like saying that anyone would do Kelly Lebrock - You would have, were it a few years ago and she didn't take a dive in the toxic waste at the swimming pool while wearing a tutu

Oh my.. can you count the arcane references ?

Back