July 9th....Drift Out Friday....RacewayPark, NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
With the progress that I have made on the AE86...it looks like I will have the car up and drifting in no time.....

And one of my buddies will have a fully built Z to play around with....

So that means the caravan from CT will start at 12:00 that morning to get down there in plenty of time to set up and slide all night....

so lets get our slide on..... :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Bolt in one from a junkyard...

Or borrow one of Steve's DAD's.... B)

we were supposed to get one from fat tits this coming monday but...

the picky bitch wants the same material shes got now, not that burlap shit that is B's seat.

Just make sure you guys watch out for cops on Texas road. (road leading into Englishtown) I at least 10 people pulled over evertime i go there. Mostley people with out of state tags too.

they love to nail out of staters in NJ. Im moving there and im going to have NY tags im sure Ill become a local favorite real quick..Cant wait to start meeting you guys up in englishtown!! only 46 more days!!!!!!

all cops love busting out of state people
why????
because there is FAR less chance that the out of state person will want to fight the ticket

we'll hit up the next one. next weekend im getting the burlap seat. she has to pass inspection by the end of the month so she has no choice.

Back