June 14th, 2003 - Official Thread!

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 3K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

S

sisteve

s3dbe2e04819b4.jpg

FLAGDAY!!!

hhahaha

all in good fun y0

th_wall1.jpg

boy, even the n00bs are getting in on it

this is going to be bigger than AYBABTU :lol:

thats the best picture i have ever taken in my entire life . . .

the 400 bucks for the camera was worth it just for that pic . .. hahahahaha

ps sorry B

It's too bad that pic is too big to be a decent looking avatar, I don't think it would survive the resize. :D

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 3 2003, 05:30 PM
It's too bad that pic is too big to be a decent looking avatar, I don't think it would survive the resize. :D

res_s3dbe2e04cfbb4.jpg

anyone cought using it will be banned :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 3 2003, 02:39 PM
anyone cought using it will be banned :lol:

Haaaaaaahahahaha. Just wait till I get internet access at home, I'll register a new ID with a different IP. :lol:

:lol: That picture>any one afipunk has brought on here. Surprisingly, you look kind of like yeah...dwayne johnson. :D

If it rains we should move the meet to flag day.

Flag Day is the greatest....and two words B : tanning bed. Even if the beach is "gay" take your ass to a freakin' fake sun bed. Anything is better than your pinkish hue.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 4 2003, 12:22 AM
Flag Day is the greatest....and two words B : tanning bed. Even if the beach is "gay" take your ass to a freakin' fake sun bed. Anything is better than your pinkish hue.

B is like be, allergic to the sun. It is the damn white man syndrome. no tanning bed = pinkish hue, tanning bed = brighter pinkish red hue.

you must be irish :)

Back