1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

junkyard...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by highperboi, Aug 13, 2003.

1. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

i live in california and ive heard that there is a junkyard in napa or something that carries a lot of hondas and stuff but ive never got the address or anything. has anoyeon ever heard of it? maybe called dismantler?

2. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

are you thinking of HAP in rancho cordova? they're a honda/acura junkyard, swaps are overpriced i think tho
    http://www.haprecycling.com

3. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

i dont konw. my friends cousin said he goes to his one in napa and they have lots of imports. im only looking for a gauge cluster from SI, a rear left lower control arm and a prop valve. And maybe some otherthings if i see anything i like.

4. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

you need a prop valve? i have an extra one from an EG si $40 if you want it.
    EDIT:
    i also just remembered i have a left lower rear lca from a 94 del sol vtec, i'll sell that to you if you want also $15

5. paragus

paragus Senior Member

in general anything from them tends to be overpriced.. ive only found one thing from them that was cheap, and that was my ignition switch.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted