junkyard...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

i live in california and ive heard that there is a junkyard in napa or something that carries a lot of hondas and stuff but ive never got the address or anything. has anoyeon ever heard of it? maybe called dismantler?

i dont konw. my friends cousin said he goes to his one in napa and they have lots of imports. im only looking for a gauge cluster from SI, a rear left lower control arm and a prop valve. And maybe some otherthings if i see anything i like.

Originally posted by highperboi@Aug 12 2003, 09:06 PM
i dont konw. my friends cousin said he goes to his one in napa and they have lots of imports. im only looking for a gauge cluster from SI, a rear left lower control arm and a prop valve. And maybe some otherthings if i see anything i like.

you need a prop valve? i have an extra one from an EG si $40 if you want it.
EDIT:
i also just remembered i have a left lower rear lca from a 94 del sol vtec, i'll sell that to you if you want also $15

Originally posted by B16@Aug 12 2003, 08:25 PM
are you thinking of HAP in rancho cordova? they're a honda/acura junkyard, swaps are overpriced i think tho

in general anything from them tends to be overpriced.. ive only found one thing from them that was cheap, and that was my ignition switch.

Back