Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like you need to double up your leg condom, Injens on the prowl.

Fuck that injen... I'm taking the pics! lol

The Yaris does have a lot of trunk space... On the way to a party, 3 of my friends volunteered to sit (or lay?) in the back of my cousins Yaris.. lol

And two of them were fatasses.. Like 280-300 pounders..

wow wee wow wow...your pretty and im like really late on this thread...well welcome to HS and hope your stay here is comfortable, lasting, and more pics...lol...kinda nice to have some girls that know how to "ride" a bike and not just "drive a bike..."well if i c ya plates on the streets, fwy, or any bike nites i will give ya a shout out...be safe out on the streets...and remember...just duck and twist...

nice. i love women that ride. i used to race in 125 class, had a short testing with aprilia but then i got too tall to be competitive and racing privateer was too expensive. also, my arms and legs got too long to tuck into the fairings of my cagiva mito and the rs125's were even smaller. what classes do you race in?

wow wee wow wow...your pretty and im like really late on this thread...well welcome to HS and hope your stay here is comfortable, lasting, and more pics...lol...kinda nice to have some girls that know how to "ride" a bike and not just "drive a bike..."well if i c ya plates on the streets, fwy, or any bike nites i will give ya a shout out...be safe out on the streets...and remember...just duck and twist...

Thanks for the compliments! My stay at HS so far has been short as I no longer have a honda... :( That, and my personal life has not afforded me extra time to browse more than my usual sportbike forums. But, the time I have spent here has proven to be quite entertaining and educational.

I still frequent bike nights even though I'm stuck driving to them until the situation with my back gets on track. The ones I try to make it to are mostly people from socalmoto.org (check it out) on Wednesdays at the Tustin Sandella's @ the District and Thursday in the South Bay at the Crossroads shopping center in Torrance. If you're interested, let me know. This Wed, they're raffling off a track day.

nice. i love women that ride. i used to race in 125 class, had a short testing with aprilia but then i got too tall to be competitive and racing privateer was too expensive. also, my arms and legs got too long to tuck into the fairings of my cagiva mito and the rs125's were even smaller. what classes do you race in?

Sounds like you had quite a run with the 125s. :) I mostly did track days on my r6 and was considering getting my racing license when a back injury (work comp from '05) got worse and I currently am looking at surgery in the next couple of months. I hope I'll be back in the saddle soon as I REALLY miss riding.

post is nearly 6 months old.

just sayin'

Just because it's old doesn't mean I don't get email notifications on it. :p

KRAZGRL: You are a fine specimen of a woman. Glad to see you in the mix of things.

"Nothing feeels better than doing 100 mph with the wind rushing through your hair, than the touch of a woman after she gets off of a rocket."

"Nothing feeels better than doing 100 mph with the wind rushing through your hair, than the touch of a woman after she gets off of a rocket."

:rolleyes:

nothing feels better than the pavement grinding through your scalp, and gently touching your skull, because your silly ass wasn't wearing a helmet, so you could feel "the wind rushing through your hair"

:rolleyes:

nothing feels better than the pavement grinding through your scalp, and gently touching your skull, because your silly ass wasn't wearing a helmet, so you could feel "the wind rushing through your hair"

haha i agree. calamari is meant for eating not for riding. damn squids.

somewhat true. hence the little wave thing on the bike.

but you can't tell me that a harley rider doesn't evil eye the sport bike every time they pass...it's just how it is. there is no group on the face of the planet that doesn't have some sort of disdain for another group of similar but different interest.

That is bs...Ive had 2 gixxers and it is very rare that if you pass by a motorcycle on another motorcycle you dont get a wave!

:facepalm: Its not rare at all. It depends on where you ride. Case closed, AGAIN!

I guess its just where im at then, in nh its not like we get to ride all year theres only a few months out of the year we do. So if were on our bikes were just happy to be riding! Like I said there have been very few times I havent gotten a wave back.

Back