JUST BOUGHT 500 REPO FROM BANK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

patrickgies93

OK i am a new comer to honda swap, i currently drive a 96 eclipse gsx and i am converting into a honda man, much less maintaince then dsm. so anyways i notice a few things wrong right off the bat. instance...the radiator is in the trunk the fans are also in the truck along with the started. i am going to check out all of those things to see if they are good. install all of them back where they belong then i am going to see if the car will start. what else should i check on the car besides that

thanks in advance
pat

:werd:
I'm with Sleeper. You might as well do at least a compression test on the car before you put hours of work into something crappy. Why would someone take off all those parts if they were working properly? Crackheads maybe, but do the tests.

Hey guys thanks for all the advice and tips, but right now i am seeing what needs to be bought for the car electric wise....like starter battery alternator what not...i just re installed the starter which was in the trunk to see if anything runs on the battery but nothing whatelse should be hooked up

Back