just bought my new hatch and

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just bought a new hatch yesterday and the cluster light isnt going on as well as the daytime lights, tailights, the brake lights come on, my right high beam doesnt go on and everythingelse is fine, all the fuses are fine, i think the problem is i has no radio and wires are hangin out, im guessing somethng short circuited, but it makes no sense beause the fuses are fine, please someone answer....and if anything do you know ho much it would be to fix

its your wiring somewhere in there. Electrical work is a bitch, and its exspensive at shops. Where are you located?

the bulbs for the cluster might be burnt out (also check the adjuster they might just be turned down)
if you are talking about daytime running lights im pretty sure they dont have them
the right high beam is probly burnt out

How much did you pay for it?

My Civic had a problem with the Gauge cluster light going out. It turns out it was just a loose connection. Maybe that is what is wrong with your car.

The dash wiring can effect your dash light circuit. Make sure all the dash wires are taped off. The parking light circuit has to have a blown fuse or cut wiring, and I agree that the high beam is probably burned out. Pull out the parking light assemblies and check to see that the harnesses are connected and that the bulbs are good. If one parking light is working then the circuit isn't the problem.

Back