Just finshed swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Milehigh

I made a similar post on jdmcivic, but I didn't get any responses. I figured you guys know what you're doing so I'll ask here too.

Anyway, I've got a couple of problems. My car is a 92 vx so I had to rewire the O2. I used the directions that 92b16vx wrote. https://hondaswap.com/forums/ind...mp;t=14242& I wired the O2 the way it explains to, but I'm still a little confused on the ecu part. I ended up cutting D16 and attaching it part of the way up B1. Was that what I was supposed to do? How do I know if it's working right? The CE light is on. It's throwing codes 10 and 22. 10 is the IAT. 22 is the vtec oil pressure switch. A week ago it was throwing 10 and 23. 23 is the knock sensor. I sent my ecu to Katman at JHP to have it reprogrammed. He was supposed to have disabled the knock sensor. I don't think it went away. It can only throw two codes at a time right?

an ecu can throw at least 10. i never heard of a limit, but i've personally seen 10 in a row.

since its not throwing an o2 code, sounds to me like your o2 is fine. iat and vtec pressure are fudged.

unplug your battery so that the ecu resets, and then get the codes again. you may have to let it run for a bit, rev it up, etc to get them to come back.

what ecu are you using? p30? p72? what motor/year/obd?

Back