Just for B....fwap fest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good song!!

other than that :shrug2:

one thing id like to bitch about for a few lines though is this whole fucking 3D thing....
it seems that no one can make a damn movie now days without having a damn 3D version of it... and i understand that its the new hotness and all... but what the fuck... its like they have all completely forgotten how to make a decent movie and are only concerned with making a bunch of scenes that look cool in 3D... i mean even in that 2 minute trailer there was like 8 fucking scenes that you could tell were only made because they would look cool in 3D... and most of them were remixes of scenes from the first 2 matrix movies... what the fuck
film makers need to stop being so worried about the newest latest and greatest special effects and get back to making decent fucking movies that are actually worth watching for more than their visual impact... just because a movie is visually impressive does not mean that it is actually any good

/rant :fu:

yeah, i can't wait for this. i love the RE series... and i love Milla too :)

I will agree with the whole 3d nonsense.... i have no deisre to wear glasses to watch a movie.

yeah, i can't wait for this. i love the RE series... and i love Milla too :)

I will agree with the whole 3d nonsense.... i have no deisre to wear glasses to watch a movie.

right on. Milla is a bad ass chick.

can't wait for it to come out..

the glasses are phenom. sony's 3D games and glasses are spectacular. I cannot myself wait for my big TV to die and get in on this trend. i have wipeout for the PS3 at home it is a fun game. while i was in vegas i got to play the same game in 3D. wow, its a TOTALLY different look and feel. not just that but other games, live concert performances, and cartoons were amazing. i love it.

Uh, was that a preview for the new Matrix movie?

Back