Just got a 91 civic SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da Hatch

Hello every one , as you can tell I am new to the board. well I just brought a 91 civic si and I want to do a b16a swap in it. Does any one have any info that can help me about swap and stuff. Like is there any how to swap a b16a in a 91 civic SI HB step by step . I have been searching and getting a lil info but not every thign i want to know about swapping a b16a in my car. This is going to be my very first swap and I cant wait to get my hand dirty.

Also what do u think about stock 99 si rims on a 91 civic HB SI that I am going to try to get painted the si black.

Thanks to who ever post.

what color is the si i would leave the si rims along you could get your money back in stock condition. you wont get nothing for it painted black

Paint it whatever color YOU like. Put whatever rims YOU like on it. That's what customization is all about. Not following trends or doing what other people think is cool. BE ORIGINAL, BITCHES!

once i get a b16 motor i could sell my si motor. For the rims i think i am getting white gsr wheels.

Thanks for all the info

i am also looking to get a nice exhaust for my car any body know some good ones that dont sound to ricey .

Back