Just got back from the Starbucks meet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ya, it sucked. had to roll to my first hondaswap meet minus my civic. rolled up in a 87 four door accord, and bumming from my chick dumping again for the second time....when will i fucking learn? bah.

anyways it was cool meeting all you fools down there,
saw Canek there, Jason, big Ray, and....fuck i forget the other guys name...he had a black 91 hatch with a b16 in it, and the dude with the lowered teggie...(im horrible with names)

we chilled for a few but didnt see that many ricers. i think once i left Ray and Jason felt comfortable enough to line their cars up diagonally, pose JDM style and turn on the neon like the Fast and the Furious :lol:

i think somebody had the digital camera so im sure theyll post some pics.

other than that, im just trying to source a ls motor for my shit so i can hopefully drop it in by a week or two from now.

oh ya, Jason was trying to run everyone in the parking lot for pink slips, 100.00, and four heads in his car. j/k

and that pretty much was it. nothing too exciting happened, but it was cool meeting all you guy:D

i think next time we should do an actually race meet. love to see that white eg hatch in action :worthy:

im sure some other shit happened before and after i got there, but its fri. night, im girlfriend-less and depressed and on the internet, so im rambling :D

i hate women. they are all a bunch of whores and liars.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 11 2003, 12:06 AM
i think once i left Ray and Jason felt comfortable enough to line their cars up diagonally, pose JDM style and turn on the neon like the Fast and the Furious :lol:

:bo: HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I can assure you that yes, after you left, Ray and Jason busted the JDM pose in front of a sick ass, (kidding) CRX with steelies in the front and 19s in the rear. I think a picture was taken. :lol:

After Tony pussed out early, a few of my friends and I showed up and tried to run Jason for slips but he was having none of it. :p Me, 2 of my friends, Jason, Ray, and Robert all took off to make some runs. Robert and I got off one run before the cops rolled. To make a long story short, everyone got away fine, no one got in trouble and it was fun spanking Robert's hatch around... :p j/k Robert's hatch is ANYTHING but slow. EF hatch with a B16 swap, arias pistons, type R manifold, AEM fuel rail, LSD, and some other toys I can't remember. :thumbsup: on a sweet ride Robert. And Jason - I STILL want to drive the Evo. :D I'll let you drive the civic. And maybe next time we'll get to run. B)

All in all, a semi-eventfull night. Ray drives the SUPER sleeper EG coupe. Looks like a fucking stock civic. Gutted with a B16. :D Glad all the peeps that came out did, sorry I was late and missed some of the folks... We'll do it again soon. :burnout:

first off i just want to say that i'm in love in Jason's EVO. i was about to start nuttin all over the place while driving it. it sticks to the corners like it's on rails and it's got enough power to easily pass any RX-300 that gets in front of you. wink.

a :thumbsup: to all the people who came out. i got my car all fixed now and my clutch is broken in. i've put enough miles on the damn thing on saturday and sunday morning so it's ready for you guys next time. i actually got my first kill yesterday after i felt the clutch was boken in enough. 400 miles of driving miss daisy and the sleeper eg is out and about.

maybe next time we could meet up on a Saturday in the day time and we might be able to get a bigger turn out.

YEah mang, it was cool chillin with yall!! Maybe next time, we could do this at the track, so we don't have to worry about cops coming. B)

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Oct 15 2003, 07:06 AM
YEah mang, it was cool chillin with yall!! Maybe next time, we could do this at the track, so we don't have to worry about cops coming.  B)

i agree... and make sure the track allows for open head runs!! i'll definintely bring the civic out!

oh i made the decision last night that i will be bringing the civic out to bakersfield since i KNOW FOR SURE that they will let me run... sorry thought i would TRY to go to fintana but no one from NOPI has got back to me regarding the exhaust situation

so i decided to make my reservation for my hotel suite [not really a suite :p ]... so if you guys are heading up to bakersfield for some racing i'll definitely see you out there

im gonna try and take some video again but i cant guarantee that i get it uploaded since i dont have the right video card and plus i dont know how to do video editting hahaha

edit: i did NOT wanna race everyone and their mama!! lol hey Ray i know you liked it when i went screaming past you when i was on the way home!!

B)

EDIT AGAIN: shadney, you can drive my car whenever you want, just let me know and then we'll switch off... we should have switched off that night hehe

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 15 2003, 09:41 AM
hey Ray i know you liked it when i went screaming past you when i was on the way home!!

B)

hey...it was a close race. i almost had you.

Back