Just got back my SI w/ a built b18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what it ultimately comes down to...mind you this is part fact, part opinion.

A fast car, is a fast car. A faster car is faster than a not as fast car...

A 4 cylinder engine CAN make as much power as an 8 cylinder engine. BUT the 8 can always make more than the 4 cylinder...

4 bangers usually require some type of forced induction to make that kind of power.

A Honda sounds like its taking a shit, while a muscle car sounds well....amazing.

yea thats pretty much it.

:facepalm:

This is what it ultimately comes down to...mind you this is part fact, part opinion.

A fast car, is a fast car. A faster car is faster than a not as fast car...

A 4 cylinder engine CAN make as much power as an 8 cylinder engine. BUT the 8 can always make more than the 4 cylinder...

4 bangers usually require some type of forced induction to make that kind of power.

A Honda sounds like its taking a shit, while a muscle car sounds well....amazing.

yea thats pretty much it.

^^^ I agree.....he should get his ass back under the bridge.

Sorry guys, no pictures for you :/ hate to break it to you all, but I'm actually the boyfriend...yes, thats right. I drive the Mustang, my girlfriend drives the Honda. I was just very curious to find out what her little car was made of.

Sorry if anyone lost an erection here. Have fun with your Hondas and thanks for the info!!!

:cockblocked:

thats something an attention whoring girl would do...what a douche.neg rep'd

lol thanks guys. I'll have to go back to my Mustang forum and tell my buddies I got neg rep'd on a Honda forum rofl

But hey, it was fun talkin to you guys. Your all cool in my book

lol thanks guys. I'll have to go back to my Mustang forum and tell my buddies I got neg rep'd on a Honda forum rofl

But hey, it was fun talkin to you guys. Your all cool in my book

they'll neg rep you too for being on a honda forum. fucking douche. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back