just got my crx back from the bodyshop!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
well i brought my crx to the bodyshop about 5 months ago to get the rear quarters done and the rockers done. well went and picked it up yesterday because i wanted to get started on a swap. well i got there and there was about 5 inches of snow on it but there was a tarp over it . the driverside quarter had a hole cut out about 2 inches tall all the way across. so i was alittle pissed but then i get into it to start the car and there was no fuckin radio someone ripped it out but i have the face plate. then i get it onto the tow truck and see someone stole the cai. needless to say i did not payanthing for the hole in my car, radio getting stolen and intake getting riped out . so after 5 months no radio and a hole in the quarter panel. schould have never brought my car to bridgeport. now i just want to get rid of it. :angry:

shit man that sucks! raise hell at that shop til they pay you for the shit that got stolen while it was there....you shouldnt let them shit on you man...

ya man defently raise hell and make them pay for everything. Because u ensured them to fix it. Also Where do u live? If you live in CT i think i can help ya fix ur crx. B) :spin:

yeah i live in bristol i just want to fix enough to sell it .a kid up the street from me is selling a crx 91 si for 2500 and will trade me and ill give him some money . were are you?

i live in milford, If u want to send me a an IM at EdrikLongtail or something I can give ya some bodyshops i know of or one i work at or a tech school that can give ya some help.

p.s i go to platt tech in milford for AB B)

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 24 2004, 07:05 PM
what took 5 months to do??

well you must not know much about body work. for 3 months they grinded down the area 1 month to cut the hole 2weeks to cover the car and 2 weeks for everything to get stolen

can we light it on fire? cause that is some bullshit right there- places like that are the reason i don't like to trust anyone with my car- it sucks that you have to be so skeptical when you are taking your car to a place ot get it worked on-

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 24 2004, 07:53 PM
i hope you fuck their shit up dude.

wats the name of the place?

i dont even know the name it was my dads buddy or something. just dont bring your car to a ghetto or bridgeport for that matter

Man! Can you sue them for that kinda stuff? Did you have to sign a contract or anything for them to do work and keep your car for that long of a time???? When I get into college i'm going to do all the work on the car myself. I'll only leave the super hard mechanic stuff like installation of an aftermarket LSD and installation of Pistons to the Pros. I hope you get those buggers for doing that to your ride.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Jan 24 2004, 07:21 PM
well you must not know much about body work. for 3 months they grinded down the area 1 month to cut the hole 2weeks to cover the car and 2 weeks for everything to get stolen

thats some bs. it only takes a shop around here a month to completely fabricate a widebody kit FROM SCRATCH, and sand it down. takes about 2 weeks to primer it and paint it, and a lil while longer to wet and//polish//etc it.

Shit dude, If you're that close to Bridgeport, why didn't you contact some of us local guys first ?

Please tell me it's not at Daves.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 25 2004, 02:35 AM
Shit dude, If you're that close to Bridgeport, why didn't you contact some of us local guys first ?

Please tell me it's not at Daves.

-> Steve

well im from bristol. and i dont really know any of you guys personally. and i thought i was going to get a good deal seeing it was one of my dads friends. fuck it now all i want to do is get my money for the shit stolen and fix the hole and get rid of this peiece. anyone wanna buy it?

:werd:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 25 2004, 12:51 AM
fuckers, sue their asses

Don't think twice. Sue them for stress and stuff too. They will most likely settle for just buying you new stuff and fixing your car. Otherwise, a lawyer would take care of it.

NEVER go to a dad's friend.

NEVER.

they are all stuck in 1972 and think camaros are the shit.

i mean, dude, there's at least 7 body shops in town that i can list off the top of my head... i don't know why you'd even go down there...

Back