Just installe a few things, a quick ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91accordwithwork

kid that everyone loves!
hey guys i just installed a new radiator and fan!!! im proud of myself im only 15 and im learniong quickly lol.

but is there anything i need to do now that i installed it? i filled it with half anit F and half water and let it run, anyhting i should watch out for?

same with a new P.s. pump im going to go install a new one, anything i need to look out for?

thanks guys

Yup, right where the upper radiator hose goes into the motor, there is a little bolt with a hole in the top of it, get your car to opperating temp, and unscrew the bolt just enough to bleed off any air inside. Careful, it'll spit hot antifreeze at you, so be prepared for that. Bleed it until no more air pops out and tighten it back down.

This of course, works on civics and teggies, I'd assume accords have them too. Never really worked on one.

he's right about how to do it but i'll tell you right now thats commiting suicide on an accord, That antifreeze goes everywhere... Just let the engine get COMPLETELY (like over night)cool pop the radiator cap and start the engine, let it run for about 3 minutes turn off the engine, put the cap back on and you are set. plain and simple. The other way you would have burns all over you

Back