Just Pulled a funny ass prank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Well its 2 in the morning right now and i just got home from hanging out with some friends. we were going to go home around 11:30 because it was dead as fuck, but decided to stop by a friends house to see what he was up to. he wasn't home so we went by his girls house and he was there. I told my friends we should fuck with his car and the other two guys in the car were up for it. So we headed off to Food4Less and got some Saran Wrap, Shaving cream, and some peanut butter. We went back to his house and parked in a dark spot. we went up to his car and started with some PB under the door handles. Ten while one of my friends put shaving cream all over, me and the other guy used a 100 foot roll of saran wrap and wrapped the doors shut. we had another roll, but we didn't want to get caught in the act, so we just shoved the roll up the tailpipe. His GF lives by a park and there is a parking lot across the park that has a good view so we went around the block to the other side and parked there. From there we just watched for about 20 minutes until he came out. Well this is in my hometown and it's fucking small, so there's no one out at this time of night, so we were worried about a cop stopping if they saw the car. all of a sudden we saw my friend come out of the house and saw the car. he walked around a few times, and looked pretty pissed. Then he started to pull off the wrap. Then out of nowhere a fucking pig pulls in the parking lot and puts the spotlight on us. he started asking us questions and shit, so i gave him my ID. all of this shit drew my friends attention from his car, so he started to walk across the park. well he came all the way over, so i called him over before he talked to the cop. he was pretty pissed, but jsut told the cop we were just playing a joke. the cop let us go and kind of laughed that we got caught. we went back to our friends house, and his girlfriend was being a bitch to us and that got him kind of pissed. So all in all, we had to spray his car off. the funny shit is that i washed off the cream, but left the PB under the door handles, so he's still gonna get another little surprise.

It would have been better if the pigs wouldn't have came, but oh well we still got a good laugh at it.

anyone else done some shit like this?

Thats funny sucks that the cops had to come. But me and my buddy that works at a local pizza shop were hanging out after a party that was lame. So we went to his pizza shop and made a pizza for us. So i asked for extra cheese but hey put extra, extra, extra chees on it. So i ate one bite and that pizza was horrible. So we put the pizza in the back of my car and left to go see another friend but all the lights were off in his house so we were guessing he was sleeping. So the other guy in the car had an idea to get my friend back for whoring us up for an ugly girl the night before... Pizza was his answer. He took every slice and threw it on his car. There was so much cheese on them they stuck good. So he saved one peice of pizza left. and he has this ricer light up tailpipe on his car(dont ask) so he decided to stick this last peice of cheesy goodness in his tailpipe. So we left. And the next day i go by his house and he is just staring at his car. And all he could do was complain about his led tailpipe and how ruined it was. So all in all it was worth ihaha and he still doesnt know who did this and it was like 3 months ago when it happened :ph34r: .

as the old saying goes.......

You can fuck with my wife....
You can fuck with my freinds....
you can fuck with my family.....

But I'll kill anyone that fucks with my tools.....errr cars :angry:

:ph34r:

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 8 2004, 06:38 AM

:werd:

I'd shank anyone that did that to my car.

me and my friend tp'd the bushes around my church when I was little. it was so funny. the cops came, and we just sat there like we didn't know what happened. ah it was so funny! i was like 8 years old at the time. :D

shit uo here it get down to minus 30c so we take a shim pry the glass and door skin about 1/4 apart and pour buckets of water down the door feezes it shut goo last winter i spen 2 weeks crawling in and outa my hatch

me and a bunch of my buddies shrink wraped this one guys house closed. over the windows, doors, everything wraped like 3 rolls around his house. we knew he wouldnt wake up because he sleeps with head phones on and we found a couch sitting on the side of the road 3 houses down so we pulled it in the front yard and called him for like an hr and a half untill the cd was over and he could hear his phone and told him to meet us at the waffle house and just sat laughing our asses off for like 30 min watching him try to get out.

its pretty fun to steal windshields out of older cars. people dont know what the hell to do when they walk out and their car has no front glass haha

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 9 2004, 08:55 PM
its pretty fun to steal windshields out of older cars. people dont know what the hell to do when they walk out and their car has no front glass haha

:ufucktard:
[post=400636]Quoted post[/post]​

that was a joke dog. i dont know about anyone else but if you can do that, i havent figured out how...?

Originally posted by senate_9427+Oct 8 2004, 04:36 AM-->
anyone else done some shit like this?
[post=399989]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, even if you were my friend I'd have to gut you if you touched my car. ;)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 8 2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 8 2004, 06:38 AM

I'd shank anyone that did that to my car.
[post=400107]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

pissedoffsol
@Oct 8 2004, 01:51 PM
fucking kids....
[post=400143]Quoted post[/post]​

on a semi related note. In our dorms, we have bunks. They give you one normal mattress, then to hold it up and to add a springy effect, there is this metal "webing". Anyways, my freind was out of town, so me and his roomates took apart his metal webing on the bed, so the mattress was only held on right at the corners. He is on the top bunk. He always jumps up onto it. So he did his normal jump, and falls stright through. It was so funny.

Originally posted by Hellbert+Oct 10 2004, 09:37 PM-->
civicious
@Oct 9 2004, 08:55 PM

:ufucktard:
[post=400636]Quoted post[/post]​

that was a joke dog. i dont know about anyone else but if you can do that, i havent figured out how...?
[post=400974]Quoted post[/post]​

i retain my previous statement. :ufucktard:

A lot of times when I go to FSU and get drunk, we go DP'ing...Dick printing. Because of the humidity at night, you can just slap it on the window of the car, so the next morning when the humidity goes away, you can see a nice "fruitbowl" on your windshield, windows, car hood, etc. Most people just see it and laugh, since almost all of FSU knows what it is. :)

back in HS we took the industrial saran wrap(the stuff they use at home depot around the pallet loads of stuff) and we wraped these kid's trucks together, using 4 rolls of it going every which way, even wrapped around the drive shafts. School lets out at 2:30 and they were still there by 3:15, trying to cut it with a key....

lol....they didnt find out it was us until we put something in the yearbook about it....lol....

the school administration(principals, vice principals) knew we were doing it, and just laughed about it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 10 2004, 09:45 PM
on a semi related note. In our dorms, we have bunks. They give you one normal mattress, then to hold it up and to add a springy effect, there is this metal "webing". Anyways, my freind was out of town, so me and his roomates took apart his metal webing on the bed, so the mattress was only held on right at the corners. He is on the top bunk. He always jumps up onto it. So he did his normal jump, and falls stright through. It was so funny.
[post=400978]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

i would try it, but our beds are close to the ground. only 2 people to a room, and they are pretty good size rooms too.

Now that stuff's funny. :D I wouldn't mind someone doing that to me in the least, but I'd shank the same person if they messed with my car. :ph34r:

Back