just saw Pirates of the Carrabean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
bad fucking ass.

best movie of the year so far IMO.
yes, even better than t3.

I 100% loved it.

Johnny Depp should get a grammy or oscar or whatever they are for his role. His acting stye. It was so, 100% legit.

if you haven't seen it, i suggest you do.

I totally agree with you. I saw it last week and it was by far the best $7 i've spent on a movie in the last year.

Not to me, but I can see how it might have been a little confusing for younger kids (thats what critics said).

However, I think it was completely badass. Like B said, if you havn't seen it yet, I suggest you do.

Johnny Depp played his part perfect. Did you notice the way he walked during the movie? I thought that was hilarious.

It was action packed and hilarious. Go see it.

haha yeah i loved how he walked and carried himself, definately an oscar nomination

action packed- and a bunch of 1-liners to give you a chuckle from time to time... and the facial expressions. perfect.

best movie of the year so far if you ask me.

Pirates > t3 > matrix2

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 25 2003, 12:45 AM
facial expressions. perfect.

:werd: His facial expressions alone made me crack up.

Johnny Depp has to be one of my favorite actors.

i dunno... i'm a movie nut though....
I watch at least 5 movies a week.... sometimes more... own 225 DVD's, have 70 GB of divx, subscribe to entertainment weekly, and so on... so be that as it may

saw it a couple days ago. very badass!

i thought it ran on for a little too long though, i'd definately go see it again though!!

long movies rule.

the best movies ever made are all at least 2.5 hours.

braceheart
gladiator
heat
goodfellas
etc etc

i just thought it was gunna end a lot sooner. yes it was badass but still streched a little too long IMO.

awesome movie. johnny depp is great, one of my fav. actors.

matrix2 (i'm a huge matrix fan)>pirates>bad boyz2>t3

hey has anyone else seen the preview for underworld...it looks fucking awesome.

:werd: I saw day it came out, didn't think it was going to be good, next thing I knwo I saw it 3 more times int he theatres.

you should come up to our next CT meet dude... you're not that far... you seem to be into a lot of the same shit as me :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 25 2003, 02:32 AM
you should come up to our next CT meet dude... you're not that far... you seem to be into a lot of the same shit as me :p

Who are you referring to? I'm pretty sure slammed89integra

Cause im in VA, dunno where hes from

Washington State mang. Way Way further away. VA isn't far from CT at all.

Back