just sayin hey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

krause

new here just checkin it out, i have a 95 civic ex coupe w/ over 200k and looking at doing a new engine (h22) and rhd conversion (if i can save up the cash) so if anyone has any pointers or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, krause

the only cars in my area that are rhd are nissans and i want to go jdm, i know it draws attention, but i want to be different (for my area)

converting your car to rhd does not make you jdm.... it makes you waste a shit load of money for no gain.

Well welcome to Honda-Te.. i mean HondaSwap.com
Don't do the h22 with the RHD together, the understeer might break your front clip off.
Do what works for you man, if you want RHD do it.

well...for the guys that haven't ever driven a RHD car...they are missing out on the cool shit...unless your left handed. When I had many RHD cars, I loves the shifting with the less dominate hand. It gave my car more accuracy when I drove it with the dominate hand. Drive around in Japan in a LHD for a while....

Plus a side note...if you find a delivery person that has some cash, the car will sell in a heartbeat. My sister delivers the USPS mail in NM, and if she wants to drive a RHD car, they convert her car for $7000....But thats the new Wrangler.

And welcome to the site... :)

VTECin5th said:
Don't do the h22 with the RHD together, the understeer might break your front clip off.
Do what works for you man, if you want RHD do it.

how would it break the clip off? i wouldn't suggest the h22 if you are trying to be jdm though. i would get a b16. but anyways, welcome and lets see pics.

eh, fuck what these people say. if you want to do it, do it. thats all that fucking matters. im so sick of people on forums saying 'dont do this, or dont do that.' well, my question to the people saying 'dont' is... are you paying for it? no, then shut up.

welcome to hondaswap.

reikoshea said:
:withstupid:

dont do the RHD, its totally not practical in a world designed for LHD.

RHD is cool but I agree its not pratical however it does have a certain l337 factor into it...

this has deffinetly been an interesting hello, still trying to figure out how to put the film from my 35mm camera into my computer, jk. im loving this place so far. thanks for making me feel at home

Back