Just Swaped B16A2 into 99 CX HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JRSCB16ARipster

Hi Guys,

I just finished a B16A2 swap from a 99 SI into a 99 CX... Everything went great except, I don't have any plug on my 99 Si harness for the second O2 sensor that goes into the cat... Any idea on what i should do?... The car runs mint, except that the check engine light stays on...Thanks!

Update... I just received an OEM plug from Honda that clips into the O2 sensor that's on the cat. I looked everywhere and cann't find anywhere to plug it into.. Anybody have any idea's? I asked the tech at honda where it plugs in, but he said it doesn't show in his computer.... Thanks.

I have a JDM 98 B18c on my 96 cx hb I have the same problem too. I haveh no way to plug the 2nd O2 so I just leave it unpluge. I dont know if this affect your performance but my car runs fine except a check engine light which is coded to be the 2nd O2 so that didnt bother me much. People told me that I have to wire and connect the o2 directly to the ecu and I had just bought a type r ecu and my car runs fine with or without the 2nd o2. Ask around, some members in here know how to connect this o2 to the ecu and they can help you out.

Back