Just want to introduce me.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WynX

Hi,

i´m WynX and living in Berlin / Germany. I Drive an 92 Hatchback with a D15B2 . I found HondaSwap.com during the search for a Wiring "DIY" for my car. I destroyed my D15B2 so i wanted to swap.... cause i had a very Good D16A6 at spare i choose this one , without knowing the problems now :D. I hope i manage that swap and can show you some pics. I found much helpfull stuff on your page.
If you want to you can visit my Page. Its our car club called Berlins Midnight Club --> BerlinsMidnightClub

Thx and appoligize my bad english .....

Welcome!

Your English looks better than quite a few of the people that grew up in the US...

As for your swap, look for information on "DPFI to MPFI" conversion. A few things might be different because you'll be playing with wiring in a Euro market car, but the US wiring guides should be pretty accurate for your application.

Your English is great.

I actually need help with my German... want to compare notes? lol

Welcome to the site. :)

welcome...post up some more...dont just make a name and sit on it

Hi,

thx for the nice answers. My swap is killin me ! nothing works .... but the worst problem is the garage of my friend is nearly 80 Miles away and there is no I-Net.... so i always have to drive home when we need the "net-help".... i will see what will happen .
see you

HI, the d16 Block is alredy swaped ( that wasnt a prob ) , but finally i had to take the old DualPoint Injection , not like i wanted the MultiPoint. In Fall i will do the miniMe Swap to the d16a6 Block and then i will change the whole ?HARNESS? in the car to odb1 so it will finally work with mpfi and a bonus will be the SOHC Vtec stuff.... The d16 runs real good , pix i make at the weekend. At sunday i go on a dragstrip and then i can post some numbers .... cu

Tag, wie ghets?

your English>my Deutsch

on a side note we've hav allot of noobs this month...

Back