just wondering

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmacuraH22

I've had a h22 in my 2000 gsr for over a year now and i busted one of my axles(drivers side) and replaced it with the same thing i had in there which was an 93 integra axle. Now with the new one when put back together it just pops has you drive to the point that you cant drive it. When i did the swap i used cheap mounts. is it possible that the mounts have settled and kicked the motor to one side allowing the axle to go back in the right way but pop when you drive or is it something else i'm not seeing cause i have even lifted the whole car off the ground and let the tires spin while under it and can not figure it out. i ordered hasport mounts and are waiting on them to get here i was just wondering if it could be anything other than the cheap mounts. any help would be nice thank you

could be anything; bad mounts, too much power, too much traction or simply a bad axle. they do break after enough usage. swap it out, get new mounts, drive normal.

Back