k series, very impressed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

Well boys, i believe the day has come. I want to know what everyone else thinks of the k series engine. So far it has proven to be an engine that gains alot of horsepower from simple bolt on's and has also proven to be very reliable(unlike the dsm's which gain alot of power but blow at the drop of a hat). I was fearfull that the k series engine would shame us all but today i think that it has proven itself as a deserving member of the honda/acura familly. I may be acting silly but i am so excited for this engine. I know it has been out for years but i beleive it will keep the fwd hondas in the game with awd dsm's and others. I don't want to sound stupid. I would just like to know what impressed everyone else about this engine. Also i beleive that an awd (mabey turbo) k series honda/acura is on the way. Please tell me what you all think.

It's the most versatile engine Honda has right now, and hands down pretty much the best 4 cylinder engine in the business, especially when it comes to making power with light modifications. The F20C head does outflow it, but that's another story...

killercannible said:
Also i beleive that an awd (mabey turbo) k series honda/acura is on the way. Please tell me what you all think.

I think the Acura MDX concept is K-series AWD turbo. I read about it in Honda Tuning magazine a while back. It is just a concept though...

Back