K20 CRX in the 11's *vid*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

man what a trackday it was...we had at least 4 Honda's in the sub 12's and below, a first. This particular video is of a very well known builder/tuner down here name Neal Sutton. Great guy and his work speaks for itself. This supposedly is a completely stock motor but there's rumors going around that it has all ITR internals. but either way, still fast as fuck. and the fucker sound MEAAANNNN! the audio doesn't do it enough justice.

LEFT CLICK!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=37...true&pr=goog-sl

this first video is of significant note because the EG in the left lane ran a (for him and maybe others) record breaking time of 11.6 on a completely stock longblock LS. NO diff+LS long ass geared tranny, no traction bars, no nitrous. SC34 and a race gas tune. He's a helleva driver.

here's another vid with a few different angles of the car and another run.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=50...true&pr=goog-sl

ENJOY BITCHES!

there is a K20 civic that lives about 10 min from my house, he ran 3 11sec slips, next year he is looking for low 12s

Holy shit! Neal is still around!! I remember back in the day when i lived in tampa, he used to rock a crx w/ the first LS/Vtec swap anybody had ever heard of... The thing was SO GUTTED the only thing in it was a gauge cluster... No dash, no nothing... :) That sucker SCREAMED..

Quoted post[/post]]
Holy shit! Neal is still around!! I remember back in the day when i lived in tampa, he used to rock a crx w/ the first LS/Vtec swap anybody had ever heard of... The thing was SO GUTTED the only thing in it was a gauge cluster... No dash, no nothing... :) That sucker SCREAMED..

I remember hearing about it...it was red i think?

man, why the fuck cant i have a car like that >8\

yup... It was red... :) And then there was a guy that he used to roll with that had a gutted teal 92-95 hatch... NOBODY knew what he had... All everybody knew was... It was FAST.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
there is a K20 civic that lives about 10 min from my house, he ran 3 11sec slips, next year he is looking for low 12s
so he wants to run slower next year??? lol
:withstupid:

damnit.... I meant 10s... all motor and still in the street class

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
so he wants to run slower next year??? lol
:withstupid:

damnit.... I meant 10s... all motor and still in the street class
:)

Back