k20a Fit Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, its singapore....probably a computer genius.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]a k20a that will do more then 10mph like the mugen one.

huh?

From what I have heard is the k20a Mugen fit sits at some extreme angle in the engine bay making it only capable of coasting otherwise it snaps axles or something like that. This engine swap is NOT at all easy at this point. Give it a year or so and you'll see mount kits come out and make it lthe skill level of putting a h22 into a civic but until then, its a hard ass swap.

Quoted post[/post]]

From what I have heard is the k20a Mugen fit sits at some extreme angle in the engine bay making it only capable of coasting otherwise it snaps axles or something like that. This engine swap is NOT at all easy at this point. Give it a year or so and you'll see mount kits come out and make it lthe skill level of putting a h22 into a civic but until then, its a hard ass swap.

unless you fab your own mounts, i am sure it isn't too difficult, just costly

new cars + newer engines = $$$

the engine bay is TINY on the fits. The L-series engine was designed to be significantly slimmer then the d-series. There isn't alot of room to throw a k20 in there like on eg/ek/dc engine bays.

THAT Fit is badass... I'd rock it with a pink RAZR. Sounds mean too, and the widebody kit is very nice. Almost makes me look at the Fit with new eyes.

Back