K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C'mon.... Everyday I check this topic hoping that there would be updates.... You're killing me.

Installed my 12" slim fan and will hopefully be starting my fuse panel and mounts for my ECU in the car.

Other than that, still scraping by trying to get money together for parts.

Steve

I need to find a civic hach in good condition like when he bought this one? Anyone know of any?

Cky47 said:
I need to find a civic hach in good condition like when he bought this one? Anyone know of any?

don't thread jack. start a new thread or read through the classifieds.

Sorry, I wasnt try to.

I just hought with all these parts and cars flying around in this thread maybe someone would know of one of hand.

Once again... sorry

Just curious, but what are you estimates on the total amount spent?

prolly around $15-20k if I had to guess.

scottp11 said:
Anything new yet???!!!!!

Finally got some more parts and should be ready to start taking some measurements for wiring and hoses.

Meziere Electic Water Pump
Misc Fittings
12" Slim Fan

I'll be getting my fuel pump, fittings and lines ready next.

Once all of that is in, I'm taking the head off and installing the cams. And then I can get started on the bottom end.

The powder coating stuff is working out pretty well so I HOPE to be on target for 2007 race season.

Steve

Andrew said:
Just curious, but what are you estimates on the total amount spent?

prolly around $15-20k if I had to guess.

$20k+ easy

Steve

damn..

it's a lot, but then again, it's a serious track car. nothing really 'street' about it, although could you imagine playin with some ricers??? haha...

what are you trying/expecting to hit in the 1/4?

Any new pic's of the Meziere Electic Water Pump, Misc Fittings, 12" Slim Fan and cam's?

BTW... I love your car!

I have an 02 RSX-S trans so I have an EP3 FD for it. Will also be adding a Quaife LSD to it. That's about it for now.

Steve

Finally ordered my fuel pump, some fittings, Tach, water temp gauge, fuel pressure gauge (under the hood) and some other misc.

Front bumper is back on as well as the headlight and side markers. Just doing some final mods there.

I'll be working on the final assembly of the head with the Eibach springs/retainers and IPS KMe cams over the next few weeks. After that the bottom end work starts.

Should be turning over in a few months.

Can't wait!

Steve

Back